Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Criaturas - Self Titled Demo


Yo, I'm new here. My first post is going to be the Criaturas demo. This shit is awesome, members of Vaaska, Severed Head of State, and the world's worst one man band, Fully Coherant (lol). These guys are Austin's best going band right now, they keep accidentally playing indie rock shows and weirding everyone out. Basically it's super catchy punk, SUPER CATCHY, with female vocals in Spanish. They "sound like a tie-died Discharge shirt." I can't find any pictures of the demo, and I'm too lazy to take a picture of my own right now (edit: phone pix!), but the link is sent to me straight from the band. I highly suggest downloading it and sending it to everyone you know. I'm guessing this shit is in FLAC cus the file is huge.

I still need to figure out how to do hypertext and all that shit, but eventually I'll get it and I'll become a great writer.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmnncrmowdj

This shit is sold out, but I still suggest trying to find a copy.

ps, this is what the alphabet would look like if q and r were eliminated

No comments:

Post a Comment